Thursday, June 14, 2007

Final Project - Bliss




My bliss in class project helped me clear a busy hive of thoughts and stressor interaction that is my brain. Once I had clear thought I took my damaged concived idea of stereo video collages to the next step. I love the idea for ideas where you think outside the box to get somthing going and then once you establish somthing think outside the box on that one more time! This is sideways thinking. Again, Take a conventional idea like fishing for example. Now think sideways or outside the box with what if questions form a new technique like using electricity to shock fish to the surface for example. Now think outside the box on that one more time and think if the fish are being shocked in the water why couldn't you use an electromagnet under water to attact the physical bodies of the fish according to the current that shocks them so you could collect them all at once for example.
Anyway I have started shooting my final project idea and I am going to think outside the box one more time once I have the footage captured.


1 comment:

spyroterra said...

Very nice insight! I am glad this helped you so much. Keep up the sideways thinking on the sideways thinking!!!